- DOE staffer claims retaliation over photos of secret meetingWASHINGTON — A former photographer at the Department of Energy says he lost his job in retaliation for making public photos of a meeting between Secretary Rick Perry and a coal baron peddling a wish list of policy initiatives that would directly benefit his company.
Read more... DOE staffer claims r
- Sabin Center for Climate Change LawThis page lists government actions targeting scientific research and education on climate change. The listed actions are also included in the table on the SST home page, along with actions targeting other (non-climate) environmental science fields.
Read more... Sabin Center for Cli
- Report: Connecticut, Minnesota follow California as top C-PACE statesNew data says these two states are successful funding solar through property taxes totaling $141 million over the past seven years.
Read more... Report: Connecticut,
- New York, Connecticut sue EPA for failing to act on smog pollution from upwind statesDive Brief: New York and Connecticut have filed a lawsuit against the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, claiming the federal government has been "ignoring [a] Clean Air Act requirement to curb smog pollution from upwind states," according to a statement issued yesterday.
Read more... New York, Connecticu
- Lawmaker wants to make public records on personal cell phones secretA veteran state lawmaker is carving out what one lawyer calls a large and “blatant” exemption to the state’s public records law. The proposal by Rep.
Read more... Lawmaker wants to ma