- Facebook and the private group problemAnyone who has been paying attention over the past year is probably well aware that Facebook has a problem with misinformation.
Read more... Facebook and the pri
- Los Angeles solicits record solar + storage deal at 1.997/1.3-cents kWhThe Los Angeles Department of Water and Power (LADWP) is preparing a potentially world record-setting power purchase agreement (PPA) for solar + storage at 1.997 cents and 1.3 cents per kWh, respectively.
Read more... Los Angeles solicits
- Many Texans think fossil fuel companies should pay for climate change, poll findsMost Americans — even in the oil rich state of Texas — say fossil fuel companies should foot the bill for rising temperatures, worsening natural disasters and other damages spurred by climate change, according to new survey by Yale University.
Read more... Many Texans think fo
- It may cost $35 billion to save coastal towns in North Carolina, study saysIt could cost almost $35 billion to protect coastal communities in North Carolina from rising sea levels, according to a new study from an environmental advocacy group.
Read more... It may cost $35 bill
- California’s wildfires may be the best thing to happen to home batteriesPacific Gas & Electric (PG&E) may leave millions of Californians in the dark this summer. The alternative is worse.
Read more... California’s wildf