- Energy storage storm grows in strengthA Wood Mackenzie report shows energy storage deployments tripling in capacity during Q3 ’18 versus last year’s volume, while noting that the future pipeline growth rate doubled versus prior quarters to reach 33 GW of future projects.
Read more... Energy storage storm
- For the first time, a major US utility has committed to 100% clean energyThe energy world got some big news on Tuesday: Xcel Energy, one of the biggest utilities in the US, has committed to going completely carbon-free by 2050 (and 80 percent carbon-free by 2030). Xcel, based in Minneapolis, serves 3.
Read more... For the first time,
- A growing call for 100% clean energyMore than 150 community leaders from 41 states across the continental United States and its territories are voicing their support for 100 percent clean, renewable energy.
Read more... A growing call for 1
- Young Activists Can Sue Government Over Climate Change, Supreme Court SaysUpdated Nov. 5 at 11:43 a.m. ET A group of young people can sue the federal government over its climate change policies, the Supreme Court said Friday. Since it was first filed in 2015, the government has requested several times that Juliana v. United States be dismissed.
Read more... Young Activists Can
- Solar Energy Beats Coal On Critical Infrastructure Resilience, Says DOEThere they go again. President* Trump has made a few attempts to keep coal stakeholders in his fold, but the simple fact is that coal just can’t keep up with the 21st century energy landscape.
Read more... Solar Energy Beats C