- Reporters Committee condemns video depicting violence against news mediaOn Oct. 13, the New York Times reported that an animated video depicting President Trump “shooting, stabbing and brutally assaulting members of the news media and his political opponents” was shown at a conference for the president’s supporters at the Trump National Doral Miami.
Read more... Reporters Committee
- Minnesota shuts down oil, manufacturing groups' attempt to derail Xcel EV pilotMinnesota regulators on Monday stamped out a group of manufacturing and petroleum groups' attempt to reverse approval of Xcel Energy's $25 million electric vehicle pilot program.
Read more... Minnesota shuts down
- The future of energy storage is here: An inside look at Rocky Mountain Power's 600-battery DR projectThe 12.6 MWh Utah project uses solar and battery systems as a virtual power plant. SALT LAKE CITY — The first residents of an all-electric and energy efficient community — the largest residential battery demand response project in the United States — are settling into new apartments.
Read more... The future of energy
- Revealed: anti-terror center helped police track environmental activistsThe Oregon Titan Fusion Center – part of a network set up to monitor terrorist activities – disseminated information gathered by that taskforce, and shared information provided by private security attached to the gas project with some of the task force members.
Read more... Revealed: anti-terro
- ALEC Energy Task Force Members UncoveredThe American Legislative Exchange Council (ALEC) and its Energy, Environment and Agriculture (EEA) task force has been the source of a number of “model” bills and resolutions introduced in state legislatures across the country that benefit the fossil fuel industry and weaken environmental protec
Read more... ALEC Energy Task For