- Analysis: Zillow Shows Rising Seas Threaten Over 300,000 HomesThis story originally appeared on The Guardian and is part of the Climate Desk collaboration.
Read more... Analysis: Zillow Sho
- There's No Power Grid Emergency Requiring a Coal Bailout, Regulators SayThe top regulators of the nation's power grid told Congress on Tuesday that they see no immediate national security emergency to justify propping up coal and nuclear power plants with a government order, as the Trump administration is considering.
Read more... There's No Power Gri
- IEEFA update: Heartland U.S. utilities continue to move away from coalThe Trump administration’s proposal to invoke the wartime Defense Production Act as a back-door way to keep failing coal-fired electricity plants is little more than a sideshow to the real action taking place outside the beltway.
Read more... IEEFA update: Heartl
- Residential Batteries Almost Beat Out Utility-Scale Deployments Last QuarterThe historically tiny residential energy storage segment won big in Q1 2018, according to the latest deployment data.
Read more... Residential Batterie
- Women look to close renewable energy’s employment gender gapWomen make up about a third of U.S. wind and solar energy jobs, higher than other technology fields. Sarah Fischer’s journey into the renewable energy field began with a high school French teacher whose husband had been a child slave in Haiti.
Read more... Women look to close