- U.S. Cities, States and Businesses Pledge to Measure EmissionsPresident Trump said last month that the United States would withdraw from the Paris deal, isolating the United States on the world stage.
Read more... U.S. Cities, States
- Lessons from Nevada's rooftop solar victory: Consumer demand and collaborationIn the wake of the 2015 regulatory order that devalued solar exported by customers, such decisive political support to restore net metering seemed unimaginable.
Read more... Lessons from Nevada'
- Idaho Power plan charts course to phase out its coal-fired generationIdaho Power plans to phase out most of its coal-fired generation, partly because its plants are running less often amid persistently low natural gas prices, according to the integrated resource plan the utility filed with state regulators prior to the holiday weekend.
Read more... Idaho Power plan cha
- Iowa State, utilities worked against renewable energy centerIOWA CITY, Iowa (AP) — Iowa State University officials worked with utilities lobbyists for weeks to draft a law uprooting the state's renewable energy research center, giving the industry cover to avoid allegations of a "power grab," newly released emails show.
Read more... Iowa State, utilitie
- A Giant Iceberg Is About to Break Off from AntarcticaA massive iceberg is “hours, days, or weeks” away from separating from Antarctica’s Larsen C ice shelf, scientists based in the United Kingdom said Wednesday.
Read more... A Giant Iceberg Is A