- State rejects FPL bid to charge users $49 million for nuke plant it may never buildIn a rare rebuke to Florida Power & Light, state utility regulators Tuesday rejected the company’s request to charge $49 million more for planning of a nuclear reactor that the company cannot say will ever be built.
Read more... State rejects FPL bi
- Greenpeace Fells Logger’s Suit Over ‘Forest Destroyer’ TagGreenpeace International won the first round against a Canadian logging company that blamed name-calling by the environmental group for driving away its customers. Montreal-based Resolute Forest Products Inc.’s U.S.
Read more... Greenpeace Fells Log
- The U.S. solar industry's new growth region: Trump countryLOS ANGELES (Reuters) - President Donald Trump’s administration has vowed to revive the coal industry, challenged climate-change science and blasted renewable energy as expensive and dependent on government subsidies.
Read more... The U.S. solar indus
- Eversource, Avangrid artificially constrained gas pipeline capacity for years, report arguesThe systematic withholding of pipeline capacity, particularly on the coldest days, has cost New England electricity consumers $3.
Read more... Eversource, Avangrid
- Indiana vague about reasons for withholding Pence's emailsINDIANAPOLIS — Indiana officials are refusing to release an indeterminate number of emails from private AOL.com accounts Mike Pence used as governor, and they're not saying whether the vice president's lawyers influenced which messages should be withheld. Republican Gov.
Read more... Indiana vague about