- Sharp rise in Arctic temperatures now inevitable – UNSharp and potentially devastating temperature rises of 3C to 5C in the Arctic are now inevitable even if the world succeeds in cutting greenhouse gas emissions in line with the Paris agreement, research has found.
Read more... Sharp rise in Arctic
- Wind farms now provide 14% of EU power – these countries are leading the wayThe winds of change continue to blow through the European energy sector. Renewables – in particular wind power – continue to grow in overall importance, even though their rate of adoption slowed over the last year.
Read more... Wind farms now provi
- Report: PACE Brought $134M to California, $51M to Florida Over Last 5 YearsBetween 2013 and 2018, Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE) financing from a leading lender added $134.7 million and $51 million to the economies of California and Florida, respectively, according to a new report from the University of Southern California (USC) and funded by Ygrene Energy Fund.
Read more... Report: PACE Brought
- With $32 Trillion In Assets, Investors Demand Immediate Action On Climate ChangeThe 2018 Global Investor Statement to Governments on Climate Change reiterated their support of the ongoing Paris Agreement discussions taking place during COP24 in Katowice, Poland.
Read more... With $32 Trillion In
- Gannett lays off journalists across the countryFour were let go at the Westchester (New York) Journal News. Four were let go at the Ventura County (California) Star. Five were let go at The Citizen Times in Asheville, North Carolina.
Read more... Gannett lays off jou