- Why the Northeast could soon rival California on energy storageExperts say a recent FERC decision and falling prices are creating an opportunity for Northeast states to aggressively adopt energy storage.
Read more... Why the Northeast co
- Coal industry mired in decline despite Trump pledgesPresident TrumpDonald John TrumpAccuser says Trump should be afraid of the truth Woman behind pro-Trump Facebook page denies being influenced by Russians Shulkin says he has White House approval to root out 'subversion' at VA MORE has moved aggressively in his first year in office to roll bac
Read more... Coal industry mired
- New Reports on Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE) Show Healthy Residential MarketRooftop solar power prices have been dropping. Home energy storage prices have been dropping. New and increasingly compelling electric vehicles keep coming to market. These are cleantech topics that come up daily as these industries keep growing and growing.
Read more... New Reports on Prope
- Climate Action Makes (Business) Sense for U.S. UtilitiesMichigan’s DTE Energy recently pledged to reduce carbon pollution by more than 80 percent by 2050. Another Michigan utility, Consumers Energy, committed to phase out coal generation over the next two decades and generate at least 40 percent of its energy with renewable resources.
Read more... Climate Action Makes
- KPCC buys LAist; Gothamist sites are being revived by public radio stationsLAist, the news website that was shut down abruptly last year by its billionaire owner, will reopen under new management: KPCC. The public radio station will run the site out of its Pasadena offices after two anonymous donors acquired LAist and its sister sites in the Gothamist network, KPCC said.
Read more... KPCC buys LAist; Got