- US newsrooms to Trump: We're not enemies of the peopleThe Boston Globe invited newspapers across the country to stand up for the press with editorials on Thursday, and several began appearing online a day earlier. Nearly 350 news organizations have pledged to participate, according to Marjorie Pritchard, op-ed editor at the Globe. In St.
Read more... US newsrooms to Trum
- Virginia approves largest solar power plant east of the RockiesVirginia regulators have approved construction of the four part solar power plant, whose output is partially being sold to Microsoft. The 500 MW-AC facility is being developed by sPower.
Read more... Virginia approves la
- Climate Change Denialists Never Had It So Good. So Why the Angst?When climate science deniers and fossil fuel evangelists met Tuesday in New Orleans for the Heartland Institute's second "America First" conference on U.S. energy, they had every reason to celebrate the unprecedented influence they enjoy in the Trump administration.
Read more... Climate Change Denia
- Atmospheric carbon last year reached levels not seen in 800,000 yearsThe concentration of carbon dioxide (CO2) in Earth’s atmosphere reached 405 parts per million (ppm) last year, a level not seen in 800,000 years, according to a new report.
Read more... Atmospheric carbon l
- Virginia lawmakers consider fossil fuel lobbyist for energy regulator seatRichmond lawyer David Clarke would bring expertise and potential conflicts of interest to the State Corporation Commission.
Read more... Virginia lawmakers c