- DOE pledges $105M for solar, seeks to halve utility-scale costsDive Brief: The U.S Department of Energy today announced up to $105.5 million would be available to support advanced solar energy technologies, with the largest portion earmarked for grid integration efforts.
Read more... DOE pledges $105M fo
- Solar bill burns out on the last day of the Kentucky legislatureA controversial proposal environmentalists feared would put the brakes on Kentucky’s solar power industry died in the Kentucky legislature Saturday when this year’s lawmaking session ended.
Read more... Solar bill burns out
- Skeptics feel empowered to 'keep pushing' under TrumpClimate skeptics are gaining ground.
Read more... Skeptics feel empowe
- Wind Power to Spare: The Enormous Energy Potential of Atlantic Offshore WindThe Atlantic coast states are dependent on fossil fuels, which pollute our air, put our health at risk, and contribute to global warming.
Read more... Wind Power to Spare:
- Updated: Arizona Gov. Ducey signs bill to undermine RPS ballot proposalDive Brief: Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey (R) signed legislation that would limit the financial penalties for investor-owned utilities which fail to meet the state's renewable energy goals, should voters choose to increase them, Arizona Capital Times reports.
Read more... Updated: Arizona Gov