- With $32 Trillion In Assets, Investors Demand Immediate Action On Climate ChangeThe 2018 Global Investor Statement to Governments on Climate Change reiterated their support of the ongoing Paris Agreement discussions taking place during COP24 in Katowice, Poland.
Read more... With $32 Trillion In
- Gannett lays off journalists across the countryFour were let go at the Westchester (New York) Journal News. Four were let go at the Ventura County (California) Star. Five were let go at The Citizen Times in Asheville, North Carolina.
Read more... Gannett lays off jou
- How the fossil fuel industry got the media to think climate change was debatableLate last year, the Trump administration released the latest national climate assessment on Black Friday in what many assumed was an attempt to bury the document. If that was the plan, it backfired, and the assessment wound up earning more coverage than it probably would have otherwise.
Read more... How the fossil fuel
- The Farm Bureau: Big Oil’s Unnoticed Ally Fighting Climate Science and PolicyWhen Republican Rep. Steve Scalise stepped to the dais in the U.S. House of Representatives in July and implored his colleagues to denounce a carbon tax, he didn't reach for dire predictions made by the fossil fuel titans that pushed for the resolution. Instead, he talked about America's farmers.
Read more... The Farm Bureau: Big
- Dear New Midwest Governors: The Green New Deal and YouDerrick Z. Jackson | December 17, 2018 Getting traction on Green New Deal policies at the federal level won’t be easy—but new governors in the Midwest can make progress on climate and economic priorities right away. Here’s how.
Read more... Dear New Midwest Gov