- What can be done to reduce influence of dark money on Ohio energy policy?Any changes in the wake of the alleged $60 million Householder conspiracy will ultimately depend on voters, advocates say. This article provided by Eye on Ohio, the nonprofit, nonpartisan Ohio Center for Journalism in partnership with the nonprofit Energy News Network.
Read more... What can be done to
- New Hampshire utilities propose major expansion of energy efficiency programsSupporters say an ambitious new energy efficiency plan in New Hampshire will save customers money, even as utility commission staff worry about paying for it during the pandemic.
Read more... New Hampshire utilit
- Va. offshore wind industry could create 5.2K jobs, study findsDominion wind farm projected to create 1.
Read more... Va. offshore wind in
- Ohio regulators decline to force FirstEnergy to hire an independent auditorThe order agrees that spending should be open to review but first requires the company to review itself. This article provided by Eye on Ohio, the nonprofit, nonpartisan Ohio Center for Journalism in partnership with the nonprofit Energy News Network.
Read more... Ohio regulators decl
- California re-evaluating its landmark climate strategyCalifornia EPA Secretary Jared Blumenfeld laid out plans for re-examining whether the program is likely to meet its goals for reducing greenhouse gases. It signals a shift in the administration’s attitude and reflects problems posed by the pandemic-caused recession.
Read more... California re-evalua