- Climate change pushes LG&E's parent company to slash coal-burning in KentuckyThe parent of Kentucky's two large utilities – LG&E and KU – has ordered a major reduction in emissions blamed for global warming by eliminating "the bulk" of its coal-burning in the coming years.
Read more... Climate change pushe
- IEEFA Update: Fake U.S. Coal NewsIs Donald Trump a priceless friend, as he claims, of the U.S. coal industry? Some people—other than the president himself—say so. Among the better-known ones: Bob Murray, the flamboyant and politically partisan CEO of Murray Energy Corp.
Read more... IEEFA Update: Fake U
- DOE staffer claims retaliation over photos of secret meetingWASHINGTON — A former photographer at the Department of Energy says he lost his job in retaliation for making public photos of a meeting between Secretary Rick Perry and a coal baron peddling a wish list of policy initiatives that would directly benefit his company.
Read more... DOE staffer claims r
- Sabin Center for Climate Change LawThis page lists government actions targeting scientific research and education on climate change. The listed actions are also included in the table on the SST home page, along with actions targeting other (non-climate) environmental science fields.
Read more... Sabin Center for Cli
- Report: Connecticut, Minnesota follow California as top C-PACE statesNew data says these two states are successful funding solar through property taxes totaling $141 million over the past seven years.
Read more... Report: Connecticut,