- 36 US cities have now committed to 100% renewablesThe cities of Sarasota in Florida, and Columbia in South Carolina, have committed to transition to 100 per cent renewable energy, according to the Sierra Club.
Read more... 36 US cities have no
- Governor of Nevada rejects bill to expand access to solar for allGovernor of Nevada Brian Sandoval has vetoed a bill to expand solar access for all in the state, blocking an effort to bring hundreds of millions of dollars in clean energy investment to Nevada.
Read more... Governor of Nevada r
- Nevada governor signs net metering billDive Brief: Nevada Gov. Brian Sandoval has signed Assembly Bill 405, restoring net metering rates close to the retail level for rooftop solar customers and erasing the specter of the state's 2015 decision to reduce compensation.
Read more... Nevada governor sign
- 9th Circuit ruling allows solar company to sue SRPAn Arizona utility can’t escape being sued for anti-trust violations for the rates it sets solely because it’s a quasi-governmental entity, at least not now — if ever, a federal appeals court ruled Monday.
Read more... 9th Circuit ruling a
- China leading the way in solar energy expansion as renewables surgeThe addition of new renewable power sources set new records last year, according to the latest Renewables Global Status Report.
Read more... China leading the wa