- Greenland's Melting: Heat Waves Are Changing the Landscape Before Their EyesWhen the ice is gone—when there's nothing left to melt—that's when a new kind of worry sets in. In years past, when it rained near Greenlander Toennes Berthelsen's family camp, water would flood down as the mountain top ice melted, creating rivers where there usually are none.
Read more... Greenland's Melting:
- Ohio just passed the worst energy bill of the 21st centuryAmid a flurry of ambitious state action on climate change policy, the Republican-controlled Ohio legislature has just passed an energy bill that represents an enormous step backward.
Read more... Ohio just passed the
- Climate change: 12 years to save the planet? Make that 18 monthsDo you remember the good old days when we had "12 years to save the planet"? Now it seems, there's a growing consensus that the next 18 months will be critical in dealing with the global heating crisis, among other environmental challenges.
Read more... Climate change: 12 y
- Facebook and the private group problemAnyone who has been paying attention over the past year is probably well aware that Facebook has a problem with misinformation.
Read more... Facebook and the pri
- Los Angeles solicits record solar + storage deal at 1.997/1.3-cents kWhThe Los Angeles Department of Water and Power (LADWP) is preparing a potentially world record-setting power purchase agreement (PPA) for solar + storage at 1.997 cents and 1.3 cents per kWh, respectively.
Read more... Los Angeles solicits